Saturday, March 23, 2024

Yellow Saturday


It's a classic case of not having the funds to go out & enjoy some refreshing sights & smell outdoors. I'm that pathetic these days. If it incurs some spending, transportation fare included, I will re-think. So it was an indoor Saturday with my yellow Dinky. These Jackson strings (Previous intro: CLICK) are alright but I won't be re-visiting them; strictly a price consideration. 


These DiMarzio D'Activators are perhaps my favourite pickups for distortion application. Paired with the Snakestortion, things sound as mean as I want them to be without mushing out.

I have to thank my gear for keeping my lucidity in check. The depression domain is a very lonely realm. Distractions are needed to prevent one from doing stupid things that might be harmful. I remain gainfully engaged (no pun intended) with my gear while dealing with monsters. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

No comments: