Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Schecter: KR-24-2H

I am happy with what the Schecter Japan team had to offer thusfar. This is in light of whatever made it to the stores here. I've tried them all, the signature offerings included & believe they belong to the fine pool of Japanese craftsmanship out there. 

I recently came across this KR model, nevermind if it's a regurgitation of a certain singlecut guitar we know too well, it is an example of superb production. Physically faultless from head to toe, the in-house Super Rock humbuckers are definitely staple to those distortion mongers out there but the jury is still out if I'm going to keep them in tact. Oh yes, I bought this one because it's got what I want in a guitar plus a stunning top (despite being laminated) to boot. More appraisal to come.

Schecter: KR-24-2H (bag included)
Availability: Davis GMC
Price: $1,500

No comments: