Sunday, October 4, 2020

L

 

Weekend is gear time for many of us, myself included. Managed to re-string this one. Strings were all rusty; to think that I gave it a good wipe-down before returning it to the case. Hmm...

One of the main dislikes about SGs is the fact that the input jack is front access. I invest in L-plugs for this reason, it's an easy solution. The regular straight plug work great but it juts out like a sore thumb & tends to get in the way for those of us who frequent the control knobs despite being out of the way by design. 

Spent about an hour with this one this morning. I couldn't bring myself to play anything nice or hard rock-ish, it's all out aggression through & through. The SG an easy instrument to play but the neck dive might be too much for many of us.

No comments: