Thursday, September 15, 2022

More Js


More Jackson-anigans here. Actually these happened before the American Series stole the limelight. I was a little late as usual because the endorsers of these models are not whom I fancy in terms of guitar-playing. For instance, Josh Smith's Soloist SL7 ET you see above, I'm like, Josh Smith? And I found out he's in a metal core band & like - I don't listen to this kinda of music. But in true guitar-inclined interest sans the judgmental facet, I actually checked it out. The BK Impulse pickups there mean business, of course. I'm sure it has some aggressive applications for those interested. USD2,699.99 - interested?


Rob Cavestany's Pro Series signature model is something I can relate to - that pointy outline screams metal. However, a USD1,199 guitar with an FR Special bridge... em... 


Final one on the list - a Japanese MJ Rhoads RRT (USD2,799.99). A very white guitar with promising appointments & my kinda pickups - Seymour Duncans. However, I've enough of white finishes that would cream off over time. It's like you might as well invest in an off-white finish but if colour ageing is your thing then by all means. Deal-breaker (in my opinion) - price.

Pics: Jackson

No comments: