Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Re-list: Ibanez XH300 (SOLD)


 Once upon a time, I listed this guitar for sale.


The guitar neck has manifested a separation line as seen above. The potential buyer was aware of this but he could not pay me immediately so I removed this guitar from all for-sale listings. Months later, he's not interested in the guitar any more. He cited potential repair costs & re-sale value for backing out. I have no idea why this re-surfaced after knowing & accepting the flaw initially. I set this aside for the buyer out of good will in the midst of having other active interests for this guitar. Sometimes, I feel that I'm being too nice to people only for such things to happen. If you have been played out before, you would know how I feel now. 

Folks, if you see an instrument listed with an 'as is' detail, it means that, if you agree to purchase, you have accepted whatever disclosure & this should not be used to further mitigate the situation. Be a gentleman, just say you do not wish to deal any more (for whatever reasons), do not re-visit mitigating details which you yourself have accepted initially. If contract law details are enforced strictly in this case, you know where you stand. Then again, going the legal route to resolve such small claims is futile. I'm not selling this for profit, please understand, I am unemployed, have a medical condition & medical bills to pay.
  • Selling as is: Ibanez XH300 (bag included)
  • Please note the neck separation line as indicated above
  • Pickups are high output models taken off a Schecter (I can't remember which one, apologies)
  • No reservations / trades
  • Query / confirmation: subversion.sg@gmail.com
  • Price: $270 (final)

No comments: