Thursday, December 14, 2023

Teenage fanclub

It's about time - Teenage Engineering products are now available at Swee Lee. I've been secretly preparing myself to embrace beat-making come 2024 & I'm constantly looking for stand alone gear to cope with the learning curve. I do not wish to own those bigger stuff as they are overwhelming in features (wanna start small, something very manageable) & require a computer to run (majority are non-stand alone units). These TE Pocket Operators are the way to go (List: $150 ea).


In the near future, I would want to own the OP-1 Field but at that price & considering my current employment plight, it would take me forever to purchase this without buyer's remorse hovering over my head. If you are deeply interested in the OP-1 Field (like I do) & it's on your Xmas wish list, you can get one for $2,927 at Amazon (shipping charges included). However, subject to the current Swee Lee promo, you'd receive $120 off.

No comments: