Friday, October 20, 2017

Appreciation


Unbelievable. It's now beyond 2.75mil hits. OK, some of those were from me as I continue to review   posts during bus rides to/from work. But I sure didn't re-visit this blog 2mil times just to make the numbers! Nevertheless, I'm grateful for the readership (which took some personal turns along the way) & look forward to your continued support. Just coming by to read the stuff here means a great deal to me & I value your interest. Once again- thank you for making this happen!

PS: Give-away coming soon 🎸

5 comments:

syafella said...

Congratulation bro..keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Ijau D. Koceng said...

blog on! \m/

Godsmen said...

You know who we are. Blog on 😁

Unknown said...

you deserve it and the lot more coming (:

subversion.sg said...

Thanks everyone πŸ‘πŸΎ Doing my level best to keep things going.