Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Esquire!

 

This was a difficult decision but it happened. I got obsessed with the anniversary Esquire after trying it & decided to bring it home (after paying, of course...). I was never a big fan of any anniversary re-intro of anything (em... maybe one other guitar) but this one is a good one per se. It appealed to me in every way & it's a must have. I've been a fan of single pickup guitars to begin with so having only one pickup in there is no big deal at all. OK, more to come & in case you missed the full appraisal: CLICK

3 comments:

Hotaru said...

Hi. Any idea if the squier esquire will be in sweelee?

subversion.sg said...

I did ask, so far no details as yet. The fact the Paranormals arrived before it, it's quite disturbing. 😅

Hotaru said...

Thank u for asking. yup should have bring in squier esquire instead paranormal series. Will wait 😃👌