Saturday, June 22, 2024

Selling: EHX / Egnater pedals


I'm trying my best to tide through the coming July so these pedals are for sale. The EHX Operation Overlord OD is best for someone looking for that little harder OD voicing without going into distortion territory ($150).


One of the so called boutique pedals that I still own. This one was nearly $300 new, the Egnater Goldsmith ($199). Both pedals are lightly used as I have moved to amps in terms of drive / distortion reference.
  • Do get back to me if you are interested: subversion.sg@gmail.com
  • No reservations / trades
  • Self-collect: Yew Tee / CCK mrt station. Will gladly meet you at your preferred locationon days when I don't have treatment. We can chit chat over coffee if you have the time
  • Prices are FINAL - thanks for your understanding

No comments: