Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Selling: Ibanez XP300FX (SOLD)

This one's going- my Ibanez XP300FX. It's in... lemme see... semi-immaculate condition, to say the least. No mods whatsoever.

Bag provided, of course...

Selling: Ibanez XP300FX (bag included)
Condition: 9/10
Self-collect: CCK mrt stn
Query/ confirmation: dark1349@hotmail.com
No reservations/ No trades/ No negotiations for installment payments
Price: $490

I will get more queries pertaining to why I am selling this guitar as opposed to purchase considerations. There's nothing wrong with this guitar, it's my guitar, I want to sell it off... simple proposition. But the primary reason for clearing some guitars in the mean time: INCOMING! :-)

---------------------
Guitar SOLD as at 10th May 2012, 10.00AM. Thanks to all interested parties.

No comments: