Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ibanez: RG471

My Ibanez RG471AH is finally here; collected it from BGW yesterday. The high standards of Indonesian craftsmanship are all over this guitar so now you understand why the Premium series are made there. I'll have more pics & other comments soon, feeling a little lethargic as the nose is running.

Goodnight, everyone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: My other Ibanez RGs:
  • RG2228
  • RG2610
  • RG1550
  • RG1451
  • RG560
  • RG7620
  • RGR08LTD
  • RGR321
  • RG321
  • RG471AH (latest addition)
  • GRGR010

7 comments:

antant said...

wow! best wishes, full of music !!!

wow again !

Ijau D. Koceng said...

long live RG!

Anonymous said...

Sweet!

LG

naz said...

wow indeed... Nice wood finish there... Bro, wonder if d weight adds to anything good in terms of tone, resonance, sustain etc?

Anonymous said...

Yo bro,

I wanted to get one cos of my favourite body wood...ash. But destiny matched me with my current aria pro.
I'll be great if u have some clips.

Naz aka jayclones

Anonymous said...

the grain is like... wow

subversion.sg said...

bro naz: definitely- the weight of the wood plus its inherent qualities will determine the overall tone. so 2 basswood bodied guitars could be tonally different even if they are the same models.