Sunday, June 19, 2022

Good end


Ending the day on a good note despite not being a good day.

Good because I received a surprise Fathers' Day gift from the Mrs. I've been looking for Drakkar Noir to relive some throwback moments; DK was my first real deodorant when I was in my teens. Along the way, DK became standard issue for SIA stewards, I was informed. Whatever the case, I just wanted a smaller manifestation. A pleasant surprise indeed.

Not good because I had been indoors battling my post-chemo skin condition which was a little overwhelming yesterday. Played some guitar today but kept making mistakes. It's like the fingers were not as ready as they used to be, not as flexible, not as quick. Age catching up. Maybe.

2 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

and I thought (without reading the article first), it's the picture of using EDT to polish the fretboard :D

subversion.sg said...

That would be a breakthrough 😅