Tuesday, June 28, 2022

The red special


Brought this one out to play for Tele Tuesday. It's not exactly a Tele but it's definitely a Tuesday. This one is on the heftier side of things & lately, I've been avoiding the heftier ones; they are beginning to affect my blood circulation. When I bought this way back when it was priced to clear, it actually cost less than its Mexican counterpart today. That's how crazy prices are in the mean time. I've stopped checking out certain guitars from a certain brand name as the products are becoming unreasonably priced without a matching mark up in quality.


I would refer to this combo as my cheat code; a proven, good-sounding pickup + the pick that makes me play with the least mistakes. The pickup in question is the Seymour Duncan JB (TB-4) & the pick - Norther Ghost Plectrums Planchette model. 

1 comment:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

10th anniversary this year, yes?