Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Neutriks

Midweek... time flies. Just returned home from my out-&-about episode. I'm trying to condition my legs which are evidently getting weaker so a leisurely walk was the order of the day. This is a chemo side effect, the drugs are slowly wasting my joints, knees are the hardest hit followed by the shoulders. The recent diagnostics showed a drop in mobility performance. I thought of doing light running to perhaps re-invigorate the legs but at the rate things are going - no. Skin - that's another story for another episode. 

Anyway, I managed to walk around Sim Lim Tower as well & got myself Neutrik plugs. I need more angled plugs to supplement my SGs as these sport a top-mount input jack. Purchasing new cables is out of the question. The plan here is to send my cables to Beez for him to replace one straight plug with a right angled / L plug. This way, I still get to keep what I currently own. Yes, Beez does plug replacement / re-soldering. If you purchased a custom length instrument cable & wish to have your preferred brand of plugs installed, Beez can handle this.

No comments: