Monday, February 6, 2012

Jackson: DKMGT

Here's another catch from yesterday's Swee Lee sale; Jackson's DKMGT (discontinued). This was virtually a forgotten guitar at the store with at least 5 year's worth of gunk & rust on board. I was talking to my friend, Steve, a few days ago who said that the players here are by & large fans of Fender & Gibson products; they don't feel 'safe' owning other brand names. I think I'm beyond investing in righteous brand names & forgoing good guitars per se. I'm not a big fan of those EMG-HZ there so they will leave their residence soon... More appraisal to come.

7 comments:

ampz said...

bolt on?

Ijau D. Koceng said...

arctop dinky, nice...
bargain price?

subversion.sg said...

yes, bolt-on... :-)

not quite arched but a mild curvature, rather. the usual 50% sale discount applied to this one & it amounted to as much as my other orange Dinky :-)

Z said...

bro cant seem to contact you on msn, any other way i can make a chat with you ??

ikiko karbonat said...

blue is the way to go . why cant there be more 8 stirng blue guitar haha

subversion.sg said...

Z: will be online tonight :-)

Z said...

Looks like im late haha!