Wednesday, April 3, 2013

LTD: ST-213 Ash/ Maple NAT

Ah... the LTD ST-213. What's there not to like after trying them at Davis GMC recently. So I got myself this ash body + maple fretboard version. Superb QC I'd say, some very high standards seen here & it's all below the $500 mark. Previously, LTD only manufactured the distressed version of the ST model which I did own: CLICK The ST-213, in my opinion, is a little above the ST-203 not because it's free from the distressed/ relic hype but because there were more attention to playability & presentation, making you more immersed once you get things started. 

I've heard it in action in store, more updates after I've put it through the rigors of my set up. There is no other way, of course :-)

3 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

the 203 was indonesian batch right?

Professor Guitarism said...

How is the neck profile? Is that neck thick, round or slim?

subversion.sg said...

Round C-type sir but not as thick. Very Fender Japan-ish, I'd say.