Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Guitar mastery


Came across this quote some days ago. I've been playing for more than a decade. After all those years, I must say that, despite being fluent in certain playing aspects, there's still a deeper discovery waiting to happen when it comes to all things guitar. Come to think of it, despite the same number of frets and strings across players & many playing styles, there's still a fresh manifestation every time the instrument is used to put forth musical ideas. 

As for me, every time I acquire a new instrument, I'd be swayed to think & play in a certain way not that the fresh player-instrument relationship has anything significant going on, but it's that differentiated vibe injecting subliminal behavioural changes. It happens every time. This is the reason why I tend to prefer a certain guitar for certain solo, phrasing or song idea.

PIC: AZ Quotes

No comments: