Thursday, June 24, 2021

Duncanized offset


Today is an I wanna play a thick neck day but not a Gibson. The only non-Gibson guitar with a thick neck that I own is this Offset Telecaster. It will rival any 50s neck Gibson around while keeping that Fender C-profile in tact. The only difference here is a rounder C carve bordering on a U. I dislike carrying this guitar around because it's heavy. Due to its offset body outline, it won't fit into other, better padded bags to offset (no pun intended) the weight. The feeble strap of the default Fender bag dug into my shoulder with every walking pace.


New pickups: Seymour Duncan Vintage P90 (n) & Five-Two (b); a deserving & much needed change for the tone I embrace. I reserved a separate appraisal for these two so just a brief mention here.


La Bella 9s for today. If you are interested, do visit TYMC.

No comments: