Sunday, August 27, 2023

Bernie Marsden: 1951 - 2023

Pic: PCN

Late Friday night / early Saturday morning - the news of Bernie Marsden's passing would surely break the hearts of Whitesnake fans. I'm not a die hard follower but I do have Whitesnake songs on my phone's playlist.  

Pic: Andertons

Not too long ago (pre-2020 if I got it right), PRS did a Marsden signature available in the SE range. The guitar had a 24.5" scale length with only one master tone control at the helm. That would have hinted at how important Marsden was to the PRS camp & we know he had some hits up his sleeve back in his Whitesnake days.


Two of the most prolific Marsden tunes with Whitesnake are Fool for Your Loving / Here I Go Again. Leaving you with the former as a tribute to the late & definitely great, Bernie Marsden.

No comments: