Thursday, August 3, 2023

DOD: Preamp 250


Finally had some time to try this out. It's the re-intro of the DOD Preamp 250 which was quite a hit in its heyday. This debut (sort of) is rather eventful as this pedal was the initial batch of effects units handled by Cort, the new owner of the DOD brand. I get easily distracted by such pedals as they add something useful to my signal chain - boosting my amp's dirty channel, mostly. If you are expecting a very yellow pedal, well, it's actually closer to gold. Not quite apparent in this pic, it seems.


I'm also constantly looking out for pedals that has a battery capacity as I am a pedal minimalist. I simply do not wish to set up another PSU for pedals. I'm only using two at any one time (sometimes just one) so the 250 is a good one for me.

To be continued...

No comments: