Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome: 2015

2015 greetings to all you guitar geeks! Personally, I don't look forward to 2015 but that's a personal gripe, not worthy of sharing here. What's in store for us this year? Look forward to manufacturers shifting away from their traditional countries of manufacture obviously, on grounds of costs but do not let this affect your QC judgment. Always appreciate the product for what it is, not because it bears a brand name worthy of your ego. I've been spring cleaning (with the help of Lisa the cat) last night, muscles are now aching. A timely reminder of aging & the downward spiral.

Thank you all blog readers/followers for being faithful & returning to this humble blog for gear tidbits. This year, I am going to be a little more aggressive & critical of things out there namely due to the fact that I don't receive any incentives for being too accommodating but I remain friends with people who are nice to me, they will know who they are by virtue of implications in my entries. Courtesy, it's a reciprocating act of kindness.

In the mean time, enjoy the rest day, play guitar because everything else can wait. Cheers!

2 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

when it's done... gibsons on the top row :)

subversion.sg said...

not updating that one, bro. if you happen to click my Twitter entries, then it's bonus :-)