Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Yamaha SALE: Recommendations (2)


You know me- I have limited interest in acoustic guitars. I would mention those outstanding ones every now & then; this is one such guitar. The Yamaha APX models are great value-for-money instruments with a trimmed down top shoulder so if you strap it up a little higher (some of us do that), it'd be equally comfortable as playing it sitting down. The trimmed down specs don't compromise the great acoustic resonance as well but mind you, this isn't a grand orchestra to begin with. Also, the APX is one of the most worthy acoustic to be set up for some tasty shred work. That's right, low action, lots of speed, great playability. Since it's a sale anyway, I'd say you consider the 700 as it sports a solid top unlike its other lower-series siblings.

SALE: $679 $543

Let's understand what a good APX could do, I'll leave you with Antonio Forcione:

No comments: