Wednesday, December 27, 2017

1 x 8 (3)


Next pair up; Joyo Zombie + VOX BC108 👍

This had been a good combo, reasons being:
  • There was a healthy serving of bass despite the BC108's driver being small. The implication- good EQ coming from the Zombie
  • Clarity in both clean & OD channels. Managed to add chorus to clean settings & it sounded good. Unexpected.
  • Can hear how volume contributed to gain, not that dynamic (because the power section is not tube based) but the difference was there
As the Zombie was bluetooth ready, I managed to stream over some songs but it was clear that guitar amps & cabs are meant more for instrument signals rather than general applications. 

2 comments:

Gen.Gibson said...

I think I like it,gonna give it a try soon,hopefully!Would be a great little thing for use at home-where I hope to play forever.That 6100 Marshall halfstack did not work out that fine,at home \m/ \m/
And since my giggin'days are about over...I think I would love this.

subversion.sg said...

If it's within your means, hear it in store first before deciding :-)