Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Jericho: Fusion Ignition


This was how someone helped me with unboxing...


The new guitar is a Jericho Fusion (Ignition), purchased online. I'm not a fan of online shopping when it comes to musical instruments but I'm willing to trust certain brand names when it comes to craftsmanship & delivery. This comes after a lot of reading & sleuthing online pertaining to reputation. Kiesel definitely gets my thumbs up in this regard & I'm adding Jericho to the list. More appraisal soon.

4 comments:

addin. said...

Hi Sub! You got me itching and after some research, I'm really keen to get the Edge 6 Premium. Currently pre-production price / offer US$1k. However, shipping was US$150 :(

Was yours the same shipping cost?

Looking forward to your review of this axe!

subversion.sg said...

Yes, sir. I only bothered because of the festive price slash which equals the shipping costs. On other days, I won't be moved to try.

Daniel said...

wow! incredible looking guitar!, looking forward to your review

addin. said...

Sub, any in-depth review on the Jericho? Really itching to buy one now :D

Gonna be my most expensive guitar purchase without "seeing / testing", so looking forward to your trusted assessment.

Also, given US$1k, would you opt for a Jericho? Or a Kiesel with very basic appointments?

Thanks in advance Sub :)