Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Ibanez AZ: K & M


All the great Ibanez stuff not available here, right? You bet.

This is a Japan only AZ2402 done in a koa top. Surprisingly, it made its way here & sold out just hours after it's listed. I have no idea if some of the Japanese models do make a quiet debut in the shops in this country for the privileged few but it's unfair for the rest of us. We rely on the manufacturer's website only to be given a double standard in terms of availability.


Recently, the Japanese market released a myrtlewood top version so if it makes its way here & sold out almost immediately like its koa top sibling then it'll only confirm my take on the situation.

1 comment:

YusTech said...


I feel distasteful about selective sales done by Ibanez. It conflicts with the ethic side of anyone, I believe.

However, I am on the same page as you sir about their organized hidden info from the official website. Yes, It is one of many official source for consumers to rely upon. I bet us ignorant genuine consumers' and Ibanez would not be happy when some so called 'custom' 'replica' starts to appear in the market. Thumbs down Ibanez on this one.