Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Solar tint


Recently, someone asked my opinion on Solar guitars. Well, I've not much to say. I always hold back on any until I've played one in person. However, having a dealer here with these guitars in store is really remote. Being me, I do not believe in buying guitars online especially without the in-person experience before parting with cash; I deem this very important. With that said, I have positive experiences with the following brand names when it comes to buying guitars blind, without testing, scrutinizing & hearing: Kiesel/ Agile/ Jericho.

I believe the Solar instruments would be up there in terms of integrity & impression because I've been following them online, I've watched the factory tour, seen the brand owner (Hola, Ola!!) giving an honest review on them considering they are made in the Far East. The reason I'm holding back- waiting for a more exciting range of colours to be available. I've enough of black/ white/ burst. Now that they have the variation seen above, things might be taking a (good) turn 😑

No comments: