Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Delos H


Late 2019, Kiesel ended the season with the headless Type X guitar & I thought that was the last headless venture by the manufacturer. Just days ago, this was official - the headless Delos model. We can surely say that when it comes to headlessness, the Kiesel offerings won't stop any time soon. Personally, I don't mind seeing more headless models from them as they did things tastefully. The instruments are also very playable & sound above average. Will this be one of my considerations for 2020? Hmm... 😝

2 comments:

vicmusic2 said...

Between the Delos Headless & the Osiris, the DH is cheaper, but not much.
I'm inclined to go DH as pickup swaps maybe easier?

Do you have any headless models from Kiesel, Sub?
Vic

subversion.sg said...

I'm not a pickguard person :-) but one of my fav guitars is a pickguard model: RG550. Yes: Holdsworth/ Vader