Wednesday, January 1, 2020

2020


I had been patient with 2019 in the hope that its conclusion would be a sweet one but it turned out otherwise. Circumstances were beyond my control but my plans were leveraging on the year end occurrences; unwise, to say the least. So here's a painful lesson at the turn of the decade - never rely on something beyond your authority. Work hard & ensure things manifest its true intention according to your means, not others'. 

Nothing major today, just a family lunch-out & absorbing the moment as much as possible. I'm not the resolution type, I don't believe in crossing out failed listings. I do have plans & intentions but they will never be on a grand scale especially when uncertainty looms & threatens to rear its ugly head when you least expected. Expending energy dealing with disappointment, to me, is not worth it. I rather use it to play guitar.

Folks, thanks for dropping by to read stuff here, I glad to know that there are still people out there who enjoy reading. I'm the reading type. I don't thrive on a video content. Seeing that happen any time soon would be quite remote. Here's to a great new year & a meaningful decade ahead - keep your passion going! 

2 comments: