Sunday, December 27, 2020

Home

 

Home after 52 days. Thank you for all your prayers & keeping me in your thoughts. Despite the discharge, I am required to undergo chemo for at least a quarter of the year as an outpatient. This will be costly & I would be clearing some gear to fund the therapy. One thing's for sure - I cannot afford to be trigger happy when it comes to gear acquisition now. Things have turned for me so it's embrace-&-move-on mode from now on.

Please be patient with me if the entries are less frequent but I'm looking forward to make up for lost time. ✌🏽

12 comments:

Emmanuel BALLANDRAS said...

Happy to know you're home. Be blessed man 👍

Ijau D. Koceng said...

welcome back

TK. said...

Welcome back Sub

I've been reading your blog almost religiously for the past 10 years. Glad you're back!

I'd be more than happy to assist with any acquisitions. Let us know!

Unknown said...

Good to have you back!

Ecrudust said...

We have missed you dearly! Get well soon!

Hans G said...

Syafakallah bro. Glad you're home :)

subversion.sg said...

Thank you, everyone. It's a long road ahead for me, good to know I have friends here, not just mere blog readers. 👍🏾

Anonymous said...

Welcome back man. Glad you are well and wishing you speedy recovery

fuzztremecho said...

welcome back brother. best wishes on your recovery

yong c said...

YOU. ARE. BACK. Glad that you're on your way to recovery, mate.

Bernard said...

welcome back brother!!

RR said...

Speedy recovery bro. I’ve been praying for you.