Friday, May 14, 2021

Michiya (2)


OK... so this is now available at Swee Lee, Fender's Michiya signature Strat. Unexpected but it shows that the good stuff from Japan will make it here, it just takes time. This guitar was featured back in 2020 (CLICK) & I have no expectations for it to be available in time to come; it's just one of those niche appeal models with massive appeal in Japan but not elsewhere. List: $2,199

EDIT: This post was initially flagged for offensive content & removed from publication. I have left the content as it was originally. Do me a favour - if you think there are objectionable details in any posts, please e-mail me to share the concern. I've contacted the Blogger Team pertaining to the matter & awaiting reply. 

Pic: Kurosawa

2 comments:

Hotaru said...

This is a first for me to see fender with direct mount pickup. This michiya might as well get charvel if he wants like that since its under fender too.

subversion.sg said...

I have a feeling he's riding on the Fender Japan vibe since he's plying his trade there. Mex / USA Charvel would be missing the point to a good extent :-)