Saturday, March 5, 2022

Cort


I last mentioned this guitar in 2019. I have no idea if it was in stock shortly thereafter but it's definitely in stock now - Cort's X700 Duality (List: $1,199). I have tried this one in person & I recommend it to those looking for a definite value-for-money, high performance guitar. Why do I say it's a VFM instrument? Fishman pickups + SS frets, these are not something you find in this price bracket. The flame maple top & ebony board are awesome additions as well.


Not to be out-shined by its decorated sibling, the G110 holds its own. Listing for a mere $199, great playability & good workmanship are what you get. I'd rather you pay for this one than an entry level Squier for your money's worth.

Pics: Cort

2 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

bought a G200DX last year, VFM more than a Squier with the same price bracket - especially body/neck woods and craftsmanship

subversion.sg said...

Cort stuff are really overlooked. People actually 'trust' Squier because it's backed by Fender without really understanding what makes a good / VFM guitar.