Sunday, July 9, 2023

Indoor Sunday


Not much happening today. Stayed indoors with those two (above) keeping me occupied. When you are sick(ly) & having your expenditures curbed, keeping yourself occupied / distracted is the way to go.

GRGR010LTD: I sometimes forget how good this one sounds. Simple guitar & I'm still loving that copper finish. Shreddy stuff on this one & I'm sticking to legatos lately; the smooth, connected notes sound addictive. Trying to play in the Olympia strings which still feel new & unseasoned. 

S370 (mod): This one went out of tune despite not being played for a few days. Got the tuning sorted out & keeping watch of the blocked bridge which, I think, is the suspect. Lots of doom ideas with this one. It's not about what guitar it is but what it inspires you to play. 

Wishing you all a good week ahead.

No comments: