Sunday, October 1, 2023

Golden morning


Waking up on a Sunday morning feeling depressed - guitar was the answer. A quick re-string, fretboard conditioning & tinkering with pickup height did it for me. 

Folks, it's important you have something to fall back on when feeling down. Intoxication & suicide are never the answers to life's challenges. Get help if need be, never do something that would jeopordize others.

Here's the situation - I'm currently on contract employment. My employment days are usually lesser than my unemployment days so every opportunity for me is gold. My current employer did not disclose some terms of the employment, if they did, I would have walked away for sure. Then again, this is my final employment opportunity for the year. It will end at the end of this month, after which, I will be unemployed till 2024 when the next contract opportunity becomes available again. As such, I dread Sunday, as it is my final rest day of the week before the rot begins again. Hope this gives a better understanding as to why buying a new guitar won't happen any time soon for me. When everyone goes away at the end of the year with their bonuses in hand, I have nothing. December is a very miserable month for me. 

Hello October 👋

No comments: