Monday, October 2, 2023

Works


I seldom play at night during workdays but this time, it's a triggered occasion. The guitar in question was my GRG010LTD because I already had a certain tone in mind.


The trigger factor - Burzum's Alfadanz, which you can check out above. I was texting a good friend, the usual gear conversation, when he mentioned this song which, despite not being my favourite, is something I took note of for its strong doom & folk essence. Despite his political / left-wing folly, Varg Vikernes is a good song writer. He has this penchant for including the right ideas to deliver the song through. My GRGR is adept to this kind of burly treble tone, not abrasive but a fuzzy treble serving. I feel good keeping something that works / serves the intention. The GRGR is not an expensive instrument, it's something I tweaked for a certain intention & it delivers every time.

No comments: