Sunday, October 15, 2023

Gunslinging Sunday


Nothing much happening today, just a quick re-string & staying indoors mostly. It's also one of those days when I think I could get by with just a single pickup.


I also wanted to hear a menacing hubucker in action & Lace's Deathbucker here is certainly one of those. Sometimes, those high output pickup will turn mushy at higher volumes / distortion settings. The Deathbucker, despite its intimidating label, does very well when it comes to single notes clarity. I simply can't get this from the Invader (Seymour Duncan) for instance. Sometimes we just don't know a pickup's true performance until we actually hear them in action. Also, I swapped out the default Floyd Rose Special bridge to the Graph Tech you see above. 

Wishing everyone a good week ahead 👍

No comments: