Sunday, April 7, 2024

BB


Not exactly the answer but it works. I'm currently using a small practice amp & as we know it, the bottom end response for such a unit is rather lacking. Does this BB9 solve the problem? Not quite.
  1. A pedal is an implement that sits before the amp in a signal chain. If there's any influence on tone, then it is affecting the guitar's signal rather than sculpting the amp's voicing at source. I'm referencing my current situation where no looping feature exists at the amp's rear panel.
  2. The final outcome is of more significance when one utilizes an effect pedal. The BB9 helps beef things up because, well, that's its job. I can hear more lower frequencies during play & it doesn't matter if the guitar's signals are actually being affected as opposed to the amp's. This is rather obvious as I'm currently playing a guitar that has EMG pickups on board.

No comments: