Monday, August 12, 2024

Thank you: No. 43


Starting the week on a high - my sincere thanks to all blog readers for moving my blog up to No. 43... (10 notches up after 7 years) it means a lot to me. In this digital age, my blog can be deemed as the analog version of gear info. It's geared towards reading & that's downright intentional. I just want people out there to read instead of watching videos all the time. This blog is actually my personal gear diary, if others enjoy reading it then it's a real bonus for me. 


If you like what I'm doing & would like to make a small contribution to keep me afloat in this uncertain times, please scan the QR code above. I'm keeping this active till end of August. Thank you in advance, folks. Here's wishing you a wonderful week ahead.

Shout out to my friend, Steve, for his keen interest in my introversion since the early days & fellow gear blogger bro kucing ijau for keeping things going. 

2 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

👍

subversion.sg said...

Thanks brother, for dropping by & keeping in touch!