Wednesday, July 20, 2011

ESP: M-II Deluxe (discont'd)

I don't think the ESP chaps had any major problems in manifesting my Special Order. The model you see here is the discontinued M-II Deluxe which was rested in 1998- note the single coil slot in the neck. They had the template ready for it, that's what I reckoned.

PS: Friends, I accidentally deleted a recent e-mail pertaining to my Kramer V, if you are reading this, please reply- thanks!
----------------------------------------------------

My other ESPs:
  • Eclipse II
  • Phoenix II
  • Horizon II
  • Horizon III

3 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

i like ur horizon III

subversion.sg said...

it's my personal fav as well, very tempted to get the Edwards version... but festive season coming *sigh*

Dr. Bentara said...

i have this one in dark green but I want to sell it.