Sunday, July 17, 2011

Selling: Neosound Jr

My Rally Neosound Jr. is for sale. It's time I settle down with the instruments which complement my playing quirks. The instrument's larger body + narrower neck width affects the way I play. I rate this guitar highly for its tone & QC. The common query here is: Does it sound like an ES-335. Well if it does, then I would not have bought it, he he... It's a variation of the ES-335 tone, definitely, but with added brightness namely due to the pickups in use & its satin finished nature.

  • Model: Rally Neosound Jr (semi-hollow)
  • Condition: 9/10
  • Bag included
  • Self-collect: CCK Mrt stn
  • Queries/ confirmation: dark1349@hotmail.com
  • No trades
  • Asking: $299 (final)
**Will re-string this guitar to its original .010 gauge upon confirmation unless you like the .0095s which are currently in there :-)

Lesser priorities to queries bearing the following details: Why are you selling this guitar? Does it sound like the Gibson ES-335? Is there anything wrong with it?

No comments: