Monday, August 6, 2012

Ask & you will be enlightened

It seems that I've been updating Ibanez models which are not available at Swee Lee... or is that really the case? There is a batch of new Ibanez models which shipped in very recently. They are not on display yet at Swee Lee's Bras Basah showroom due to space constraints, they will be up for perusal once the store make-over is in its completion phase. If you are interested in any of the recent Ibanez models (if you are a true-blue Ibanez fan, you'd know what they are) Swee Lee will do an availability check for you with price quotes so if you don't see what you want in store, simply make an inquiry. They did just that for me, hence my acquisition of 2 recent models: RG3XXV + RG331M. 

I'm definitely not Swee Lee or an employee by any means but it's interesting to note the number of queries I received pertaining to stock queries & prices, he he...

Here's wishing everyone a good week ahead :-)

No comments: