Thursday, December 5, 2013

Selling: Guitar neck (SOLD)


I have a reverse headstock neck coming my way so this one will make way for that. I bought this guitar used so the condition here will be as-is upon sale. I'd say it's seen some good playing time by the previous owner just be aware that it's not in pristine condition. I'll give it a 6.5/10 rating, recommended for those doing a project guitar, you might wanna de-fret this neck or maybe give it a scalloped fretboard- stuff like that :-)

Selling: Timbre 22-fret guitar neck (tuners/ nut/ string trees included)
Condition: 6.5/10
Self-collect: CCK mrt station (non-nego)
No reservations/ no trades/ non-returnable/ non-refundable
Confirmations/ queries:  subversion.sg@gmail.com
Price: $20 (final)

Thanks for reading

Item SOLD as at 27-12-2013

No comments: