Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Would wanna

On my to-get list for 2014- PRS S2 Singlecut & the Ibanez tenor guitar. I don't find any 2014 offerings too desirable. Maybe I'm getting old. Maybe I'm reaching saturation levels, happy with what I have in the mean time, not wanting more especially after knowing that the new stuff are regurgitations. 

The PRS S2 looks promising. I've always wanted a second PRS, preferably a singlecut but the ones offered were just too much money for a simple guitar till the S2 series come along. The Ibanez tenor acoustic, on the other hand, is an interesting avenue for explorations. I'm just darn incompetent when it comes to acoustics so this one would be treated as a tool to trigger ideas. When the mind faces limitations, its survival instinct kicks in. That's when it's at its most potent.

No comments: