Monday, May 19, 2014

Hotone: Lift Up (2)


This was the line-up yesterday; the Hotone Lift Up went to the end of the signal chain. It was a blast & I must say that I'm happy with the inclusion. I'm largely a guitar-into-amp person, the reason I am going through this trouble is because I'm short-listing some pedals for a board. Yes, I would want a pedal board for days when I plug into a clean amp to humour my boredom. The objective is to put together a smallest possible board for personal use. Two more pedals & I'm done :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey bro, interesting post here. I should be taking your example on a clean boost. I used to pump my signal with the Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster but, that's more like a gain boost in my opinion. Anyway, after some years of heavy stomping, that pedal surrendered on me hehe. Sold and given away some of my pedals as I am inactive in terms of gigging now. But, yes, the itch of recollecting pedals returns somehow. Really enjoy reading your posts, I think you have a big collection of gears. Cheers from me bro.

subversion.sg said...

Greetings bro- thanks for dropping by :-) I told myself repeatedly not to spend too much on pedals because I would eventually revert to my guitar-amp set up but time & again, listening to some accomplished tones is joy per se.