Sunday, January 6, 2019

Orange Sunday


I'm still unwell. Trying to rest & not think about work. Had been indoors since Friday night. It's supposed to be a joyful weekend, doing the things you like that offsets work's lethargy but I guess that didn't happen.


Consolation- I got to re-string my Duo Sonic here. It moved up from 9.5s to 10s. I'm trying to get used to 10s which weren't my cup of tea since the early days of my playing. 


The obligatory post re-string playing with the set up seen here through my Blackstar which makes everything sound good. The key to good tones, after years of playing, is always the guitar-amplifier pairing. If you could make them agreeable to begin with, pedals will only help refine what you like to hear. 

Wishing everyone a good week ahead. Take care of yourselves, try not to fall sick. 😀

1 comment:

yong c said...

Rest well, good sir.

Yours,
A regular reader.