Thursday, November 21, 2019

Fender siren


If you've been scenting the Fender crumbs lately, you'll be led to these signature series. In a recent announcement, Fender's big shot had confirmed some signature models for female musicians, starting with these two here, for the Japanese all female band, Silent Sirens. I bet you must be wondering who the heck they are. Here's some entertainment fodder to quell that curiosity:


The implications are quite clear, Fender has bold plans ahead, but they are somehow terrified of doing it in their own turf. These two signature models will be handled by Fender Japan exclusively & there is a chance they won't make the numbers West-side. I'm neither a male chauvinist pig nor a Fender hater, I'm just catching some hints thrown into the wind. In any case, I'm definitely for any major brands extending their worthy cause to the female artistes. The only female Fender endorser I can relate to for the longest time is Bonny Raitt. So, there. 

No comments: