Monday, June 8, 2020

H-offset


I'm still in ESP mode, I think I missed them too much. This here is the Horizon III. It's another ESP & another black finish but I bought this one due to that offset body design. Not too many manufacturers take pride in an offset body outline, Fender had always stolen the limelight here & deservingly, they are the very few to have dedicated models which are still in production today. The thing about the offset design is that it removes a little bit of the elbow area making things a little less in the way & I appreciate such considerations. On that note, I'm glad PRS kept the Vela in production. That's another offset make slated for a cult following.


Also, the H-III features this 'tongue' design & I always look at it as the improved EBMM headstock but i"m sure the ESP camp did not have this in mind when they got this going. It's only Monday but I'm glad the week had already kicked off. I really need June to zip by a little faster.

No comments: