Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Selling: Ibanez RG3XXV (SOLD)


Second guitar to be put up for sale, my Ibanez RG3XXV in 9/10 condition. Virtually no fret wear as I don't bend strings much. In fact, I prefer doing a whammy rather than bending strings. Guitar had been re-strung & cleaned. Please understand that my price is final as every cent counts for me in the mean time. 

  • Selling: Ibanez RG3XXV (25th Anniversary commemorative model), Gator bag included
  • DiMarzio pickups (factory default): D Activator (b) / Air Norton (n)
  • Mods: 1) 3-way pickup selector 2) Push - pull coil split knob (tone knob)
  • Self-collect: CCK / Yew Tee mrt station
  • No reservations / trades
  • Queries: subversion@gmail.com 
  • Price: $700 (FINAL, non-nego)

4 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

don't sell the green S1XXV :)

subversion.sg said...

Yes, tuan. Will keep that one as I am more of an S-Series fan 👍🏾

Anonymous said...

Oh my. If only you were near.

subversion.sg said...

Someone asked if I could ship to Vietnam... Apologies, only domestic transactions in the mean time 🙏🏼