Wednesday, April 28, 2021

MOMM (4)


That's right, I'm still the CD guy; I actually buy physical references of the music I like.  Warrant's Dog Eat Dog is simply their hardest / heaviest offering. Back in the early '90s, people were too distracted by the grunge movement & such gems were often ignored. I used to own this in a cassette tape format so I'm re-living the moment with the CD version (Japanese pressing). Ola Endlund's second solo release was in the mailbox. I'm a big fan of the man & look forward to all his gear related antics. Signed copy of Starzinger - beyond cool. 😎

3 comments:

Glam4ever said...

I love Warrant’s Dog eat dog album! The band adopted a heavier direction in 1992..Sadly a commercial failure just like Motley Crue self titled 1994 album,Poison Native Tongue 1993 album too cause the rock climate change. The masses wants Soundgarden at el instead!

subversion.sg said...

Back then, it's easier to make money off grunge acts, you can pay them lesser than the rockers & they'll be making more $$ for you... Glad it didn't last.

Enduran said...

Yes! Starzingers! \m/

Got my copy too! Nothing beats feeling physical music in a disc form!