Friday, September 10, 2021

Green token


As mentioned previously, no major gear purchases while I'm still clearing my chemo bills. Looking at the figures in hand, it would at least take a couple of months. Behringer pedals are available at Swee Lee in the mean time & you can only purchase them online as none will be brought into the showrooms.  I got myself the TO800 here to prevent me from plunging into deeper depression - it's less than $30. These pedals aren't new, they've been around for a while; at least a decade. I used to own a few Behringer stuff when they were sold at SV Guitars which was then known as Standard Value. 

It's an overdrive & it's green so we now what this is all about. Might do a proper review in time to come but in the mean time, I'm using it as a booster-drive, not as a stand alone drive source.


And yes, I'm running it on battery. 

PS: Thanks for reading my older gear reviews 👍

2 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

most of the Behr pedals in SL-MY web were sold-out, bought the white one though :)

subversion.sg said...

It's going fast here as well 👍🏾