Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Thank you


Beginning this September with a word of thanks to those who have supported me through this Cancer journey. I completed my final dose of medication yesterday. The doctor had confirmed my remission & I will return to work in 10 days' time. There will be quarterly blood tests along the way to keep things in check. I'm still not buying new gear (less those token ones to keep me sane) till I clear these massive treatment bills. Being out of work & having no income to see this through had been a true test of resilience & gratitude. It had been an eye-opening 10 months for sure. 

Once again - my thanks to you for your support & understanding. 🙏

3 comments:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

"endure, in enduring, grow strong"

yong c said...

Been reading this blog for over 10 years, good sir, and glad you made it through. Here's to another 10 years on The Guitar Addict.

subversion.sg said...

Thank you, my friends, for your support 🙏🏼